Paleo Sweet Treat
|February 28, 2012||Posted by eryn under Cooking, Paleo|
This Paleo recipe uses the sweetness of the banana slices rather than sugar to make a delicious dessert. Makes 2 servings. Approximate preparation time: 5 minutes, although the coconut milk must be chilled before preparation.
PALEO SWEET TREAT
- 1 13.66 fl. oz. can of coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 2 .375 oz. squares of dark chocolate (at least 72% cacao)
- Scoop out the thick, creamy portion of the coconut milk. Whip with 1 tsp. of vanilla until peaks begin to form.
- Layer half of the banana slices and 1 tbsp. of the almond butter in a small bowl. Top with 1-2 tbsp. of the whipped coconut milk and 1 chocolate square.
- Repeat layering process with second portion.
I’ve linked this recipe up to Tasty Tuesday on Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.