BOGO sale on Tropical Traditions Gold Label Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
|May 17, 2012||Posted by eryn under Cooking, Frugal Living, Natural Living, Organic, Paleo|
Through Thursday, May 24th only, you can purchase 1 pint of certified organic Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions and get a 2nd one FREE. That’s a $50.00 retail value for only $19.95 and a $19.95 savings over their regular sale price!
Their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is hand crafted in small batches by family producers, and it is the highest quality coconut oil they offer. You can read more about how virgin coconut oil is different from other coconut oils on their website: What is Virgin Coconut Oil?
You can also read my review of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Organic Virgin Coconut Oil here.
Plus, I’m giving away 1 quart of the Gold Label coconut oil. You can enter here.
Here are Tropical Traditions other sales for this week:
- 45% OFF Grass-fed Ground Beef (ENDS TODAY!)
- 40% OFF Organic Moisturizing Lotions – Unscented, Citrus, Lavender, Peppermint, Arnica or Baby Silk (ENDS TODAY!)
- 35% OFF Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens — Mint Flavor, Mint Flavor (non-licorice), Berry Flavor or Berry Flavor (non-licorice) (Ends Sunday)
- 32% OFF Grass-fed Bison Tenderloin Steaks (Ends Sunday)
- 45% OFF Grass-fed Bison Knuckle Soup Bones (Ends Sunday)
- 40% OFF Grass-fed Beef Top Round Steak (Ends Sunday)
Plus, check out their new Organic Tomato Italian Tomato Sauces (available in Tomato & Basil, Tomato & Eggplant, Tomato & Porcini Mushroom and Tomato & Roasted Garlic) and website featuring FREE coconut oil deals.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you. Thanks for supporting Our Natural Journey at no cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.