Up to 35% off Tegu block sets
|June 23, 2012||Posted by eryn under Frugal Living, Kids, Natural Living|
Amazon.com has select sets of Tegu blocks on sale right now, with savings of up to 35% off the retail price.
These blocks are made from sustainably sourced, Forest Stewardship Council-certified hardwoods in Honduras. With no lead, plastic or small parts, they are a safe and eco-friendly toy.
We received a small pouch of these blocks as a gift for our son and I immediately loved them. It’s an easily portable toy perfect to stuff into a purse or diaper bag, and since the blocks have magnets inside it is much easier to keep them together than it is with regular blocks.
The sets currently on sale on Amazon include:
- Tegu Tints Original Set, 52 Pieces
- Tegu Nelson Pocket Pouch, 8 Pieces
- Tegu Nelson Pocket Pouch Prism, 6 Pieces
- Tegu Tints Pocket Pouch Prism, 6 Pieces
- Tegu Jungle Pocket Pouch Prism, 6 Pieces
- Tegu Mahogany Pocket Pouch Prism, 6 Pieces
- Tegu Natural Pocket Pouch Prism, 6 Pieces
Please note: Amazon.com’s prices change frequently. These are the discounts I found, but they do not necessarily reflect the current prices.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Our Natural Journey at no cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.