Up to 35% off Tegu block sets
|June 23, 2012||Posted by eryn under Frugal Living, Kids, Natural Living|
These blocks are made from sustainably sourced, Forest Stewardship Council-certified hardwoods in Honduras. With no lead, plastic or small parts, they are a safe and eco-friendly toy.
We received a small pouch of these blocks as a gift for our son and I immediately loved them. It’s an easily portable toy perfect to stuff into a purse or diaper bag, and since the blocks have magnets inside it is much easier to keep them together than it is with regular blocks.
- Tegu Tints Original Set, 52 Pieces
- Tegu Nelson Pocket Pouch, 8 Pieces
- Tegu Nelson Pocket Pouch Prism, 6 Pieces
- Tegu Tints Pocket Pouch Prism, 6 Pieces
- Tegu Jungle Pocket Pouch Prism, 6 Pieces
- Tegu Mahogany Pocket Pouch Prism, 6 Pieces
- Tegu Natural Pocket Pouch Prism, 6 Pieces
Please note: Amazon.com’s prices change frequently. These are the discounts I found, but they do not necessarily reflect the current prices.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Our Natural Journey at no cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.