Earth’s Best Organic Baby Food — as low as $0.59/jar
|August 8, 2012||Posted by eryn under Frugal Living, Kids, Natural Living, Organic|
Amazon.com has several varieties of Earth’s Best organic baby food on special right now. For example, a 12-pack of 4-oz. jars of their 2nd Fruit Variety Pack is just $7.06 and ships for free when you order $25 or more. The pack includes Pears; Apples & Apricots; Peach, Oatmeal & Banana; and Bananas, Peaches & Raspberries. Obviously, if you’re a gluten-free or Paleo family, you’ll want to avoid this variety pack, since it includes oats.
Other varieties on sale include:
- Earth’s Best 2nd Vegetable Variety Pack, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) — one of these flavors includes brown rice
- Earth’s Best Puree Sweet Potato Apple, 4.2-Ounce (Pack of 12)
- Earth’s Best Organic 2nd Pears & Mangos, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
- Earth’s Best Fruit and Grain Variety Pack, 4-Ounce (Pack of 12) — made with wheat flour
- Earth’s Best Organic Strained Carrots, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)
Please note: Amazon.com’s prices change frequently. These are the discounts I found, but they do not necessarily reflect the current prices.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Our Natural Journey at no cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.