Up to 47% Off on Handmade Wooden Sleds
|December 30, 2012||Posted by eryn under Frugal Living, Kids, Natural Living|
Amazon.com has slashed prices on several handmade wooden sleds, saving you as much as 47% off the normal retail price. But you have to hurry — these offers expire on Dec. 31, 2012.
The items on discount include:
- Mountain Boy Sledworks Slalom Sled: This sled features full-pivot steering and plastic runners, is made of 5/8-inch thick marine-grade waterproof molded plywood, has a beechwood surface protected by 4 coats of marine-grade finish, seats up to 2 adults or 3 children and has a 300-pound capacity.
- Mountain Boy Sledworks Bambino Grande Pull Sled: This handmade pull sled is designed for children ages 4 months and older, features a birch deck and willow handrails with 3 coats of marine-grade finish, includes an extra-long pull rope and sturdy plastic bottom, and has a 150-pound capacity.
- Mountain Boy Sledworks Ultimate Flyer 52-Inch Sled: This sled features a pivot-front design that allows for slalom turns, 180-degree turns and hockey stops; birch deck and willow handrails with 3 coats of marine-grade finish; and plastic skids on the bottom for traction in hard or soft snow.
- Mountain Boy Sledworks Mountain Boggan 6-Foot Toboggan: This toboggan is designed for children ages 5 and up, is handmade from flexible basswood with hand-carved willow crosspieces and has a weight limit of 600 pounds.
- Lucky Bums Heirloom Collection Wooden Toboggan with Pad (48-Inch): This toboggan features a sled pad for extra comfort, holds up to 2 adults or 3 kids with a 300-pound weight limit and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Mountain Boy Sledworks Classic Flyer: This runner sled has a birch deck and willow handrails with 3 coats of marine-grade finish, powder-coated steel runners and a double-pivot design.
- Mountain Boy Grasshopper Convertible Sled/Wagon: This sled converts into a wagon as well and features a birch deck and willow handrails with 3 coats of marine-grade finish. The wagon includes an extra-long handle and 8-inch rubber tires with a powder-coated steel undercarriage. The sled has a plastic base. It is designed for children ages 1 and up and can hold up to 300 lbs.
Please note: Amazon.com’s prices change frequently. These are the discounts I found, but they do not necessarily reflect the current prices.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Our Natural Journey at no cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.