Save Up to 46% on Seventh Generation Baby Care Products
|January 15, 2013||Posted by eryn under Frugal Living, Kids, Natural Living|
Amazon.com has a 10% off coupon good on Seventh Generation’s new baby skin care product line. The coupon expires Jan. 31, 2013. You can combine it with Amazon’s sale prices and the Subscribe & Save program to get as much as 46% off the full retail price of these products. Just be sure the coupon is clipped on the product page. Remember, shipping is free and there are no obligations with Subscribe & Save — you can cancel your subscription at any time.
I haven’t tried any of these products yet but I am loving that they are gluten-free.
The items included in the promotion are:
- Seventh Generation Baby Sunscreen SPF 30, 3 Ounce and Seventh Generation Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30, 3 Count: Made from extra virgin olive oil, this sunscreen retains its SPF for up to 80 minutes in the water and is free of PABA, parabens and gluten
- Seventh Generation Baby Bubble Bath, 10 Ounce (Pack of 3) and Seventh Generation Baby Bubble Bath, 3 Count (Pack of 3): This bio-based bubble bath is tear-free and gluten-free
- Seventh Generation Baby Lotion, 6 Ounce and Seventh Generation Baby Body Lotion, 3 Count (Pack of 3): This hypoallergenic lotion is free of gluten, parabens, phthalates and synthetic fragrances
- Seventh Generation Diaper Cream, 3 Ounce and Seventh Generation Baby Diaper Cream, 3 Count: This hypoallergenic, bio-based diaper cream is free of fragrances, gluten, parabens and phthalates
- Seventh Generation Baby Shampoo and Wash Gel, 10 Ounce and Seventh Generation Baby Shampoo and Body Wash Gel, 3 Count (Pack of 3): This bio-based baby wash and shampoo is gluten-free and tear-free
- Seventh Generation Foaming Baby Shampoo and Wash, 10 Ounce and Seventh Generation Baby Shampoo and Body Wash Foam, 3 Count (Pack of 3): This bio-based baby wash and shampoo is gluten-free and tear-free
Please note: Amazon.com’s prices change frequently. These are the discounts I found, but they do not necessarily reflect the current prices.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Our Natural Journey at no cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.