40% off grass-fed beef sirloin steaks (ends today)
|April 19, 2012||Posted by eryn under Frugal Living, Natural Living, Organic, Paleo|
If you don’t have a good local supplier of 100% grass-fed beef, you may want to look into ordering your beef online. Right now, Tropical Traditions is running a couple of specials on their grass-fed beef that could save you as much as 40% off the regular price.
The beef from Tropical Traditions is 100% grass-fed beef from start to finish on small-scale family farms in Wisconsin. Many “grass-fed” cows sold today are from cows in feedlots eating silage year-round, but not these cows. This is what you picture when you think of a grass-fed cow: a cow eating a pasture.
These cows are humanely treated and they are never given antibiotics or hormones. And they are processed at a family-run small-scale processing plant in Wisconsin.
If you eat beef, this is the kind of beef you should be eating.
- 40% OFF 3 Grass-fed Beef Sirloin Steaks (ends today)
- 30% OFF Grass-fed Beef Top Round Steak (ends today)
- 40% OFF The Great Cholesterol Con (ends today)
- 40% OFF Organic Moisturizing Lotions: Unscented, Citrus, Lavender, Peppermint, Arnica or Baby Silk
- 55% OFF Atchara – Organic Fermented Papaya (ends Sunday)
- BOGO Organic Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil
- 60% OFF Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair Treatment
- 30% OFF Cure Tooth Decay
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Our Natural Journey at no cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.