Save up to 30% on energy-conserving products from Belkin
|June 12, 2012||Posted by eryn under Frugal Living, Natural Living|
Items included in the sale are:
- Belkin Conserve Valet with Energy-Saving USB Charging Station – Charges up to 4 mobile devices at the same time (USB output) and features an integrated timer that turns off after 4.5 hours of charging time to save energy
- Belkin Conserve Power Switch — Draws zero power when off and reduces the clutter of unplugged devices
- Belkin Conserve Socket F7C009q Energy-Saving Outlet — Features an easy-to-set timer for 30 minutes, 3 hours or 6 hours that completely cuts power off after the timer expires. Makes your home safer by automatically shutting off space heaters, curling irons, coffee makers, etc. and can be used throughout home for multiple devices including fans, cell phone chargers, lights, kitchen appliances, electric toothbrushes etc.
- Belkin Conserve Switch, Energy-Saving Surge with Remote — Allows you to control power to your whole computer system with a single click. Place the remote on a desk or shelf, or mount it on the wall — it has a 60-foot range and line of sight is not required. The wireless remote switch lets you shut off power — including standby power — to up to six devices at once: your computer, monitor. Two Always-On Outlets stay on for devices that need continuous power, like your router or cordless phone. Four-foot cord length.
- Belkin Conserve Insight Energy-Use Monitor –See how much different devices cost to use on a yearly or monthly basis. Shows power plant carbon dioxide emissions (carbon footprint) from using your devices. Tracking feature monitors your actual device usage over time and projects the dollar impact on your electric bill. Preloaded with US average electricity cost; you can also set your own rate from your electric bill.
- Belkin Conserve AV Switch with Energy-Saving AV Surge and Remote — Control power to your home entertainment system with a single click. The wireless remote switch lets you shut off power — including standby power — to up to eight devices at once. Two Always-On Outlets stay on for devices that need continuous power, like your DVR or cable box. Place the remote on a desk or shelf, or mount it on the wall — it features a 60-foot range, line of sight is not required and a battery is included. 10 total outlets — 2 always on, 8 switchable.
I haven’t personally used any of these products, but they seem to get good reviews on Amazon, and I’m always looking for ways to cut our electricity usage (and save money). These will definitely be going on my to-buy list!
Please note: Amazon.com’s prices change frequently. These are the discounts I found, but they do not necessarily reflect the current prices.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Our Natural Journey at no cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.